DJI’s H20 series cameras for the Matrice 300 RTK are the most versatile drone cameras available. Both the H20 and H20T have three sensors: a wide angle 12MP RGB sensor, a laser range finder and a 23x hybrid optical zoom sensor. The only difference between the two cameras is that the H20T has one additional sensor, a 640 x 512 resolution 30Hz thermal imaging sensor.
- How to Use The DJI H20 Series Cameras
- Terrestrial Imaging Partners With Quantum Systems
- Introducing The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
- How to Activate DJI Enterprise Shield Renew
- Why is my DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drifting?
- My Matrice 210 V2 RTK Won't Pair With my D-RTK2 GNSS Mobile Station?
- Autel Robotics Announces Made in America Status For EVO 2 Dual
- FLIR Vue TZ20 - The Latest Thermal Drone Payload
- Introducing The DroMight Talon Drop System
- DJI Matrice 300 RTK DroMight Strobe Lights Are Here!
Posted by on 2/17/2021 to News
Terrestrial Imaging has partnered with Quantum Systems to offer their VTOL fixed wing platform, the Trinity F90+, and its wide selection of high precision, interchangeable payloads.