DJI’s H20 series cameras for the Matrice 300 RTK are the most versatile drone cameras available. Both the H20 and H20T have three sensors: a wide angle 12MP RGB sensor, a laser range finder and a 23x hybrid optical zoom sensor. The only difference between the two cameras is that the H20T has one additional sensor, a 640 x 512 resolution 30Hz thermal imaging sensor.
- How to Calibrate the DJI P1 Lens
- DJI Mavic 3 Thermal vs DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced - What's New?
- The DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Replaces The Phantom 4 RTK
- The CZI LP12 Live Speaking Feature is Now Available
- DJI Matrice 300 RTK vs Matrice 30 Series | Everything you Need to Know
- How to Use The DJI H20 Series Cameras
- Terrestrial Imaging Partners With Quantum Systems
- Introducing The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
- How to Activate DJI Enterprise Shield Renew
- Why is my DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drifting?
How to Use The DJI H20 Series Cameras
Posted by on 2/18/2021 to How To's
Terrestrial Imaging Partners With Quantum Systems
Posted by on 2/17/2021 to News
Terrestrial Imaging has partnered with Quantum Systems to offer their VTOL fixed wing platform, the Trinity F90+, and its wide selection of high precision, interchangeable payloads.