Just today, DJI introduced their latest drone, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. The rumors were spreading for quite some time about a new DJI Mavic, but today's announcement came with a lot of great surprises. Somehow DJI was able to pack even more features into the same Mavic 2 Enterprise air frame, and create an even more versatile platform ...
- How to Use The DJI H20 Series Cameras
- Terrestrial Imaging Partners With Quantum Systems
- Introducing The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
- How to Activate DJI Enterprise Shield Renew
- Why is my DJI Matrice 300 RTK Drifting?
- My Matrice 210 V2 RTK Won't Pair With my D-RTK2 GNSS Mobile Station?
- Autel Robotics Announces Made in America Status For EVO 2 Dual
- FLIR Vue TZ20 - The Latest Thermal Drone Payload
- Introducing The DroMight Talon Drop System
- DJI Matrice 300 RTK DroMight Strobe Lights Are Here!
Posted by on 12/9/2020 to How To's
If your DJI Enterprise Shield protection plan is expiring soon, chances are you want to renew your coverage. The first step in renewing your Shield coverage is to track the expiration date. This sounds like a no brainier, but the date always creeps up faster than you think, and if you don't stay on top of it you might miss the window.