Drones, Parts, And Accessories Return Policy
You may return any unused, unopened items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery, with the exception of drones. Drones may be returned, unopened in their original packaging with 7 days of delivery. Parts that have been opened, tested and/or installed cannot be returned. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. For your order to be eligible for a refund, the following must be true:
- You must contact us for return approval and be issued an RMA number.
- Your return must include the issued RMA number.
- Products are unused, unopened, and returned in their original packaging with all included accessories.
- Original manufacture packaging must be clean and free of markings.
- The return is accompanied by a proof of purchase. This can be an order confirmation email that includes the order number.
Once an item has been received and inspected by Terrestrial Imaging, a refund will be issued upon the original payment method. If Terrestrial Imaging finds that a returned item has been opened, activated, or used, then Terrestrial Imaging has the right to refuse a refund, or refund only a portion of the total order amount.
Shipping costs from the original order will not be refunded.
Items that have been opened, activated, or used are not eligible for return. The customer will have to pay shipping to retrieve any returns mailed to Terrestrial Imaging that have been opened or activated or are otherwise not new.
Software Return Policy:
Orders for software cannot be refunded or returned once the activation code has been issued and given to the customer. To cancel an order for a software product, please contact us at 800-359-0530 before an activation code is given. Activation codes are typically given within 48 hours of placing an order.