For night time flying, the FAA requires that you equip your aircraft with "anti-collision lights". They specify that these lights need to be visible from 3 miles away on a clear night, and that they must flash on and off. In our FAA compliant strobe light kit, we use powerful 3 watt strobe lights that meet the FAA's visibility range so that you can safely and legally operate your aircraft at night.
Smart Mounting Solution
Put down the cable ties and fasteners! Our 3D printed mounting brackets are the smarter alternative to securing your strobe lights on to your aircraft. Made of strong, lightweight PLA plastic, our three piece design guarantees that your lights are locked onto the aircraft and have no chance of detaching in flight. Our mounts are easy to install and uninstall and include a button that allows you to easily power on and off your strobe lights.
- 1 White LED strobe light
- 1 Red LED strobe light
- 3 complete padded mounting brackets (1 for each light and 1 free spare!)
* charger not included. Strobe lights can be charged using a standard micro USB cable.
Strobe Light Features
- Visible from up to 3 miles
- 5 hour battery life
- Built in battery (No cabling required)
- Battery status light indications
- Single button interface
Strobe Light Specifications
- Dimensions: 22mm x 18mm x 10mm
- Weight: 4g
- Current Consumption: <15mA per hour
- Charge Time: ~ 2 hours
- Battery: 80mA LiPo Battery