During the RTF Protection Plan period of validity, if damage occurs accidentally under normal use, the repairs will be undertaken by Terrestrial Imaging according to this agreement, as follows: For damage to covered items due to dropping, squeezing or crashing caused by operator error or other accidents, Terrestrial Imaging will repairs the equipment, or replace the equipment, if the equipment is sent to us within the period of validity.
This plan does not cover:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2) Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable flight conditions.
4) Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.
5) Repair fees for battery, propellers, or other accessories.
6) Deliberate losses.
7) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8) Direct or indirect losses caused by unforeseeable circumstances.
9) Repair requests for damages incurred outside the period of validity.
10) Indirect loss and/or anticipated profit in any form.
11) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
12) Personal injury and/or property loss to the customer or any other people caused by the aircraft.
13) Any legal fees related to Terrestrial Imaging’s accident protection plan
14) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
15) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
16) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
III. Coverage Amount
The total annual coverage amount is $1,200 for the Full Coverage Plan and $1,000 for the Aircraft and Camera Plan. The purchaser is responsible to pay no more than the $200.00 deductible per accident plus shipping.
IV. Period of Validity
The period of validity is for one year from the date of purchase of the RTF Protection Plan. Coverage begins 30 days after the date of purchase of the RTF Protection Plan (“The Waiting Period”).
V. Repair Process
1. When accidental damage to your Yuneec Typhoon H occurs and you are within your coverage period of validity, please contact Terrestrial Imaging at 800.FLY.0530, or by email at email@example.com, for instructions on sending your equipment in for repair.
2. Send the damaged equipment to Terrestrial Imaging under the instructions of your Terrestrial Imaging support staff.
3. Your equipment will be repaired within seven business days, or we will send you an equivalent replacement unit in exchange. Depending on the nature of the repair, we may replace components, assemblies, or complete units, rather than repair them, at our sole discretion. Replacements will have the same functionality and will be similar in appearance, but may have slight cosmetic differences. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability. Repairs and replacements that are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty will include a 30 day parts and labor warranty from Terrestrial Imaging. Terrestrial Imaging assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of the covered equipment. In no event shall Terrestrial Imaging be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of the covered equipment of any of its parts.
Your RTF Protection Plan will be terminated under any one of the following conditions:
1. The plan term has expired;
2. The coverage has run out;
3. The customer has received two replacments of any of the major components including: the camera, the copter, the controller.
4. If the customer is found to have broken covered equipment intentionally, the service will be terminated automatically and Terrestrial Imaging will not refund. If the customer is trying to create an accident for illegal profits, Terrestrial Imaging reserves the right to take legal action against the customer.
5. Purchaser agrees that the sole and exclusive remedy against Terrestrial Imaging shall be limited to the price that the purchaser paid for the RTF Protection Plan, or the repair or replacement cost of any damaged equipment covered under the RTF Protection Plan, whichever is greater.
Postage to and from the repair facility will be at the expense of the customer.