The CGO-ET is an innovative combination of a thermal imaging and a low light camera with a 3-axis gimbal, capable of a full 360° rotation.
With the thermal imaging camera, the temperature in the image selectively measures and indicates relative temperature differences. The residual light-RGB camera has 20x higher sensitivity more than the human eye and absorbs excellent shots, even in low light conditions.
View in real-time
Both images are simultaneously streamed in real time, viewed on the Ground STation (ST-16). The streams may be separated and viewed as picture-in-picture or as a full-screen overlay.
Real World Applications
The CGO-ET is a safe way to use thermal imaging for numerous applications.
•Construction and inspection
•Photovoltaic systems review
•Agriculture and forestry
•Police and custom applications
•Search and rescue operations
The 1080 low light camera along side the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image.
Only dual-image camera system available in the UAV world
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow a good visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale for focusing on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smoother detection display
- Large RBG sensor detects better detail in the dark than the human eye, making it ideal for surveillance
- Dual HD and infrared simultaneous recording
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback and timecode
FOV Diagonal: 71°
FOV Horizontal: 56º
Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
Format: 160 x 120
Pixel Size: 12um
LWIR Wavelength: 8 - 14um
Frame Rate: 9Hz
Temperature Range: -10 to 120
Photo Format: JPEG, TIFF (14bit raw)
Video Format: MP4
Temperature Compensation: Automatic
Sensor: 1/3” 2 Megapixel
ISO range: 100 - 12800
Shutter speed: 1/30 - 1/8000s
Video Resolution: 1920x1080p
Photo Format: JPEG
Video Format: MP4
Operating Temperature: -10 to 40º C